Open to Visitors Mon-Thurs 9.30-4.30pm (Near Stratford-upon-Avon B49 6GB)
If you can add an item to your 'basket' or 'buy it now' it means it is available. If not, it is due back in stock soon.
To be first in line, please use the 'Notify Me' button and enter your mobile number to be advised when back in stock.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Such items maybe our handthrown lamp bases made from ceramic, cement or stone - pots, vases and ornaments made from similar materials or it could be twig hearts, wicker/willow hearts or kubu and rattan products. Blemishes can and do occur but we regard this as normal given the nature of the material the item is created from.
• Avoid putting hot items such as dishes, pans or tea/coffee cups directly on the surface. The use of coasters or mats is advisable in order to avoid white ring spots.
• Keep pointed and sharp objects away from your furniture to avoid damaging the wood.
• Try to avoid spills, as the surface may be porous and will easily soak up liquids, which causes the wood to swell or warp. The longer the spill sits, the deeper it can penetrate, so dry spills as soon as possible.
• Reclaimed vinatge elm furniture is intended for use indoors only. It should be kept in constant ambient temperature and not be exposed to direct sunlight.
• We recommend maintaining constant ambient humidity levels to minimize seasonal expansion and contraction of the wood.
• Considering the weight of reclaimed furniture, always lift the furniture rather than dragging it, so as not to scratch floors or damage the furniture.
• Do not expose the wood surface to strong cleaning agents, coffee, wine or other liquids. Such substances will damage the finish and cause stains, patches and colour differences.
• Reclaimed finishes can generally be cleaned with a damp (not soggy), lightly soaped towel. Test an inconspicuous area and wait a few minutes to see the effect before proceeding.
• Dust the furniture regularly using a soft, clean cotton cloth. Wood wax can also be used for regular maintenance, wiping in the direction of the wood grain. Rubbing the surface is not advisable, as it could damage the finish.
Due to current order volumes, for which we are very grateful, our dispatch times are around 3-5 working days from the day following your order - we are doing our very best to improve this.
Additional rates will apply for Highlands and Islands as well as areas of the country that the courier(s) deem out of area or hard to get to. Excluded postcodes are listed at checkout. *Some 'out of area' postcodes, although not charged a premium for delivery, may be a 2 day delivery service.
Please be aware that our dedicated, small and safely distanced warehouse staff are working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible.
Lisa has always had an interest in home interiors and beautiful things.
Her work background was in banking and Lisa's interest became a little more serious in 2013 when she began buying select pieces, styling them and offering for sale online.
Cowshed Interiors was founded.
The business started from home and soon grew to a point where business premises were needed. Now based just outside of Stratford upon Avon in an 8,000sq ft operation of warehouse, office and small showroom area.
We're delighted to welcome visitors Mon-Thur 10-4pm.
Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, events and more.